Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Quandry

What do fat women wear to the gym?

I have ratty sweats, but they make me feel like crap. I don't want a new wardrobe -- investing money in clothes will just make me feel like I need to get a lot of use out of them and discourage me from losing weight. I need things that are close enough to my body so that I can see what it is doing but not so close that I am too embarrassed to go out of the house. And all of those jock stores that have such cool stuff don't have clothes that fit me.

*snarl*

Why in the bloody blue blazes does everything have to be so much harder when you aren't average?

2 comments:

Diana Swallow said...

My favorite workout pants came from Walmart. They have the wicking that keeps the sweat away from your body. Available in size up to 3X but I was more of a 4X when I wore them.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, no Walmart within shouting distance of me. I'm semi-urban. But maybe Target is worth a look-see.

Thanks.